Welcome!

This blog will serve as a collection of favorite recipes, submitted on a weekly basis, by the MoMs of The Bump Multiples forum. I hope that this will serve as a place us MoMs to find tried and true, easy, family meals!

Some are our own, while some are variations or spins on other recipes. Then again, some are straight up ripped off from somewhere, but we'll do our best to give credit where credit is due!

This blog is a work in progress, and also my first real attempt at blogging, so be patient with me as I learn the ropes, and compile all of your recipes. If you have any tips or advice to share along the way, please feel free to share them with me!

Hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Lasagna Rolls

This recipe was submitted on June 10th by krwys10

Well I like lasagna, but it is so time consuming, so we do lasgna rolls.  I am not able to get the exact recipe, so the amounts may be a little off...

1lb ground hamburger or sausage
1-2 pkg cream cheese
1 c grated parmesan
spaghetti seasonings to taste (packets or mix your own)
1 package lasagna noodles
1 large can spaghetti sauce
mozzerella cheese.
cook noodles, brown meat, mix meat/seasoning/cream cheese and parm.
roll mix in noodles, top with sauce and finish with mozz cheese.
cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment