Welcome!

This blog will serve as a collection of favorite recipes, submitted on a weekly basis, by the MoMs of The Bump Multiples forum. I hope that this will serve as a place us MoMs to find tried and true, easy, family meals!

Some are our own, while some are variations or spins on other recipes. Then again, some are straight up ripped off from somewhere, but we'll do our best to give credit where credit is due!

This blog is a work in progress, and also my first real attempt at blogging, so be patient with me as I learn the ropes, and compile all of your recipes. If you have any tips or advice to share along the way, please feel free to share them with me!

Hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Healthy Lasagna

This recipe was submitted on June 10th by 2shihtzus

I don't have any actual recipes right nearby but I made a good healthy lasagna this week that I thought was good.  I browned ground turkey and garlic and when the turkey was just about browned, I added in one box of defrosted frozen chopped spinach and let it cook with the turkey for a few minutes.  I then made a lasagna with whole wheat noodles, the turkey/spinach filling, low fat ricotta cheese mixture (I used about half of a 16 ounce container and mixed it with an egg, salt, pepper and some italian seasoning) and of course tomato sauce (I just used store bought).
I covered it with foil and cooked it on 350 for about 45 minutes.  I thought it was really good and my boys could not get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment